Tuesday, September 4, 2007

new blog

Well, we thought we would finally create a blog so here we are: The Lance and Melanie Wilson Family. Lance and I have been married now for 4 years and we have two beautiful daughters Abbygail Grace and Emma Beth, they are our everything. Emma will have her first birthday next month and Abby will be three in January! I always marvel at how time flies and I hear that it just goes by faster the older you grow. So that is why we are "Enjoying the Journey" and no matter how crazy things get try to cherish every moment.

For Labor day, our little family planted some trees at the farm. It was a nice quiet day and while Lance was busy digging, I was keeping Emma from eating rocks and dirt. Abby got all wet from playing in the water and after I picked some ripe red tomatoes, I took a minute to notice how the sun was hitting the west mountain. I thought how truly blessed we are and was remineded that every little moment of life's journey is for us to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel, Your blog is so cute! I absolutely love all the pictures you've put up! It definitely makes it easier to see all that you and your cute family has been up to while I am here at Dixie! I love you Mel, hope all is well :)! Give the girls a hug for me!- Ness