Friday, August 7, 2009

Ty Stephen Wilson

Baby Ty was born on July 22nd, 2009. He was a scheduled C-section and good thing because he was breech, the cord was around his neck and he was 8lbs, 12oz and 20 1/2inches long. It was a lot of work getting him out of that little incision. This C-section was harder than the last. But he is here, healthy and perfect and I'm recovering, getting better each day. It's easier to walk now and even though I'm still a little sore... it's all worth it! Ty is such a good baby, he is so sweet and hardly ever cries. We are so blessed to have him apart of our family! Ty Stephen Wilson


Ready to pop!
At the hospital Wednesday morning before the surgery,
we would meet Ty in about a hour from now.


(before) (after)

Abby and Emma absolutely adore him, they are so cute and gentle with him! It's sweet to watch Abby and Emma absolutely adore him! It's so cute sto see them hold him and fuss over him. They love him so much and have waited so long to have him here.
They are wonderful big sisters!

Can you tell how excited they are to take him home?

Having a new baby is so fun but soooo much work, you forget how much they want to eat, how sore it is to nurse, how many times you have to change thier diapers, wake up in the night, and really devote everything to them because they are so helpless and depend on you so much. BUT it is so worth it! The love for my little ones balances out all the chaos. AND I'm so grateful for all the help we've had, the dinners from friends, family and neighbors, and the help with the girls. We've been so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
Happy Day!

Lance and Ty



Our healthy baby BOY!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Wow congrats! We're so glad he's healthy and that everything went well. Melanie you look gorgeous as always and your girls look so proud to have a little brother. We love the name Ty! You guys make such a cute family!

wurstens5 said...

Congrats!! He is cute, and I love the name

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!

How do you still look so amazing even after having a baby?

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. They are so adorable!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!!! He's so cute! I bet it's so nice to finally have him here. I'm glad to hear that all went well and you're recovering! I love the name. It fits you guys!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! I heard that is was a rough one this go around, I am so sorry!! I hope you recover fast and that everything goes well! He is adorable and I am sure you guys are so happy to have a boy!! The are a lot of fun, busy but fun!! Good luck and Congrats!

Alli said...

Cute pictures Melanie! What a darling baby!

Ashley said...

Mel~ He is sooo adorable. You looked great before the surgery you little basketball belly you! And I am certain you look fabulous now too! Miss you my friend!