Monday, November 15, 2010

Emma's Birthday!

The party girls in our masks

Emma couldn't wait for the cake, it was her favorite part of the party!
So, of course she wanted to help cut the cake!
Balloons for my birthday girl!
The birthday girl on her present from Grandma Beers. Emma loves horses and named her Rose. It was a fun day and the theme was perfect, being a week before Halloween.

I love my Emma Beth! She is my little spunky gal and keeps us all on our toes. She is full of life and never-ending energy! She's got the most contagious smile and sparkling eyes and also the loudest voice! She's a fireball, but also my most affectionate and loving child. She has such a sweet little spirit and tender heart. She loves to snuggle so much and no one can resist her big hugs and smoochy kisses.
I love you Emma ~ "you and me."

No comments: