Monday, November 12, 2007

catching up

Ok, the past few months have been crazy! So much has happened! The 23rd of September Lance and I left for our trip for Spain and had such a blast!!! The 24th of October we celebrated Emma's 1st birthday, the big ONE! I can hardly believe a year has already passed. She is growing up so fast. For Halloween Abby and Emma were Flamenco girls, we brought them back little dresses from Spain, they were the cutest little Spanish dancers!

Then we celebrated Lance's birthday on November 4th (the big 30) shh! After the BYU game I had a little surprise party waiting for him and he was totally surprised! It was so fun just to see the look on his face :)


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Can't believe Lance is 30. How time flies huh. Of course I can't say anything. I am 32. I remember when that sounded so old!