Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

We had trick or trunk at the church house on Halloween, Abby ran from trunk to trunk saying in her sweet little voice, "trick or treat, oh I need one for my sister too." It was so cute! The candy is now hidden and being used for bribes. Abby and Emma looked adorable and was told they won the "best costume award" at the ward Halloween party!

Lance decided to be his old cowboy self for Halloween,
he's not much for dressing up but we made him :)


Abby and Grandma Tanner

Halloween morning Abby and Emma were playing dress ups.


Nana had a Halloween dinner the night before Halloween, so we got to dress up twice!

Grandma Lybbert and Emma in thier kimonos (not planned!)

2 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Yea new pictures!! I love the halloween pictures they looked so cute, and you looked good too!! I want to see some pictures of your trip how fun. I have only been to barcelona for 2 hours that was it, so I didn't get to see much. Hopefully we will see you next week. Misit is supposed to call or write you on that.

Katrina said...

Your girls are so adorable!! Great halloween costumes. It was really sad because we were moving from Florida to Tucson right on Halloween day. SO we went to a ward party the Saturday before we moved and they got to dress up and got lots of candy. I love the pics!